Salary up to: £35k(DOE)
Due to a healthy forward workload, this consultancy are currently looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to join their London office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects in the South of England spanning residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
You will be joining a team of 12 within the civils team and be part of an ever growing business as they look to increase their civils presence in the South of England.
Civil Engineer responsibilities:
- Leading projects in the office from small to large.
- Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3 + years relevant experience as stated above.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE).
- Varied experience in the use of: Sewers for adoption, Seventh Edition; SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils 3D design.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.