Do you want to work for an international engineering consultancy who works on some of the most exciting and interesting engineering projects in the market, then apply now !?
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary : £52k – Depends on Experience
An excellent international multi- disciplined engineering consultancy based in central London are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure team in London.
This consultancy have been operating for over 40 years and have over 500 employees across their UK and international offices. They have a infrastructure and building team and a highways team which comprise of 25-30 engineers and technicians. As the senior engineer you will be playing a leading and technical role in the infrastructure team.
They work on projects that vary from small, medium to large sized scale heavy civils projects in the UK and overseas.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively and ethically motivate project teams to deliver optimised and sustainable design and construction solutions.
- Focus on masterplanning development projects across all sectors to include regeneration, aviation, Infrastructure, industrial, and develop masterplan for submission to planning for both Building (onplot) and Masterplanning (Site-Wide) developments.
- Undertake Flood Risk Assessments (FRA), Surface and Foul Water Drainage Strategies and Design, Sustainable Urban Design Solutions (Blue/Green Roofs, Retention Basins, Rain Harvesting, Swales etc.) – for basements, public realm, site wide, to appropriate local planning policies and guidelines, Part L of the Building Regulations and Sewers for Adoption.
- Undertake Hydraulic Modelling using Microdrainage (Windes) software.
- Liaise with Water Authorities to obtain appropriate Statutory Approvals (S104 & 106).
- Undertake design of roads/access roads to Manual for Streets (MfS) and DMRB.
- Undertake Geometric Design using Civil 3D, clash detections using Navisworks and visualisations using Infraworks.
- Liaise with Local and Highway Authorities to obtain Technical Approvals S38/278.
- Develop concept design and detailed design philosophy for utilities spacial planning, roads and public realm, level strategy, earthworks analysis, drainage, pavement design and signing/lining design.
- Ensure sufficient resource assigned to projects.
- Technical design reviews and validations.
- Design documentation review, including drawing and specifications.
- Project correspondence approval.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer requirements:
- BEng (Hons) or MEng (Hons).
- Chartered/Incorporated Status with ICE (or equivalent).