Graduate Civil Engineer
Salary: up to £35k
A large multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a graduate civil engineer who wants the opportunity to apply their creative skills on challenging, high profiled projects in their stimulating, inter-disciplinary design studios in London. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging infrastructure designs in residential, education, retail, workplace, hotel and aviation.
Perks of the opportunity!
There will be an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a flexible pension allowance, employee profit shares, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.
As the engineer you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally from a building consultancy background. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UKs leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
- Design of civil engineering projects from concept stage through to the construction stage;
- Day to day civil design tasks and co-ordination of drawing output;
- Interface with local authorities and stakeholder bodies.
The successful candidates will require to:
Have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience and good knowledge and experience of the following areas of civil engineering design:
- Drainage schemes associated with buildings, roads, public realm and landscape projects;
- Road and pavement design associated with building projects;
- SuDs design systems;
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles, design standards and legislation;
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and WINDES.