Civil Design Engineer
This multidisciplined consultancy are looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their civils team in London.
As the civil design engineer you will be contributing to the delivery of a variety of building and public realm projects across the UK, including residential and commercial development and urban regeneration. You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts and high profile private and public-sector clients and collaborators.
- Flexible leave: buy and sell up to 5 days per year.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Start and finish times: 10:30 am -16:30pm.
- Engineering design and analysis.
- Contributing to high quality written reports on a range of projects.
- Preparation, presentation and self-checking of technical data and drawings.
- Briefing Technicians and Graduates in the production of drawings and models.
- Attending site and project team meetings under the director of a Senior Engineer/Associate.
- Contributing to writing bids and fee proposals.
- Actively working towards Incorporated or Chartered Status.
- Participation in and presentation at Lunch and Learns and other CPD opportunities.
Requirements/Qualification for the role:
- A degree in Civil/ Structural engineering.
- Efficient in Autodesk Civils 3D.
- Working towards Chartership with the ICE or IStructE.
- Typically, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant design office experience.