Principal Or Senior Civil Design Engineer
Salary : £55k (Depends on how many years of experience you have)
Hybrid and flexible working !
This billion dollar consultancy with over 300 locations worldwide is a leading provider of high-end consulting across the globe. They are now looking for a Principal/Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their civils team of 20 in their London office.
They are looking for a civil engineer to help lead the civils team to deliver projects in the defence sector, however there will be a variety of projects to be delivered in many different sectors. You will also be involved in the new build and refurbishment projects and provide technical capabilities to the drainage and highway design of infrastructure works.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Earthworks modelling including material properties and the behaviour and limitations of common engineering materials and soil types.
- Design of foul and storm water piped sewerage systems.
- Sustainable drainage systems design experience including infiltration testing, soakaway design, attenuation systems and flow throttling.
- S104 adoptable sewer designs and the approval processes, S106 sewer connection application procedures, S38 adoptable roads designs including construction details, S278 highway adoption application procedures.
- Practical, regular user knowledge and skills in the use of contemporary office and design software including most of the following: MS Office, Microdrainage, Autocad Civils 3D and PDS