Principal Or Senior Civil Design Engineer
Hybrid working environment !
A large multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for an experienced civil design engineer who wants the opportunity to apply their skills on challenging, high profiled projects in their stimulating, inter-disciplinary design studios in London. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging infrastructure designs in residential, education, retail, workplace, hotel and aviation.
Perks of the opportunity!
There will be an excellent opportunity for you to be came into the business as a leader of the civils team as well as gain an attractive remuneration package that includes a flexible pension allowance, employee profit shares, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.
Civil Engineer Role:
As the civil engineer you will be joining a team of 3 in the civils team where you will help grow and manage the team whilst providing technical capabilities on projects.
Civil Engineer Duties:
- Managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects from concept through to the construction stage.
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports and specifications.
- Ability to plan project resources and monitor job financial performances.
- Mentoring and development of graduate and junior team members.
- Development of strong client relationships.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of infrastructure design skills such as drainage and public realms.
- Pavement design associated with public realm projects.
- The civil engineer will be ideally chartered and have worked on large scale projects of £8m or more and take lead on technical issues.
- Undertaking designs for section 278 and 104 agreements.
- Flood management and reducing flood risk, flow path analysis, ground modelling, master planning.
- You will have strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and used Civil 3D for ground modelling, road and drainage design.