Principal Civil Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This civil engineering consultancy who are 13 strong in the Wakefield office are a drainage and groundworks design service focussed business for their clients.
The company has a flat structure and you will be joining a team of 10 in the civils team which consists of: 2 X Directors , 2X Principal Engineer , 2 X Project Engineers , 2X Detailers , 2 X graduates. The rest of the people are structures focussed.
They have a huge amount of work available at the moment and more coming in that they are looking for someone who has got strong drainage design experience using either AutoCAD, Causeway flow and PDS. They do highways design work however it is more drainage ground civils focussed.
They work on drainage industrial layouts , housing estate drainage schemes as well as supermarkets such as Morrisons and Lidle. They currently have won projects linked to the building of Starbucks and wanting someone who is eager with a strong work ethic to take on the design side of these projects.
- This company will support your chartership and provide you with the freedom to have full autonomy of your work .
- You will be working on a variety of interesting projects including producing drainage designs.
- Very friendly environment in the office , due to family run business.
- Early Friday finish at 2pm.
- ICE registered.
- Have clear regular CPD sessions targets in order to progress and get chartered.
- Plenty of parking space.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension , private medical healthcare that one can enrol in , life and death service.
- Additional time off for Birthdays.
- 5 years minimum post graduate experience using PDS or micro-drainage/causeway flow working on drainage design retail, residential and commercial developments.
- Highways design would be beneficial.
- Someone who is chartered or working towards chartership.