Associate Transport Planner
Salary up to £45k(DOE)
A leading independent Multi-disciplined Civil Engineering consultancy are on the search to employ an Associate Transport Planner to join their London office in the transportation division.
This consultancy has been experiencing continuous growth with now 6 offices across the UK. The regional office in London are looking to grow their transport division and are looking for someone who has strong experience to oversee the development of the transport team.
As the Associate transport planner, you would be expected to undertake a role that assists in; managing the team, taking leadership on delivering projects and assist in winning new business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- They would need to have a good balance of technical knowledge and be good with clients and have an existing client base.
- Supporting planning applications through the preparation of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Delivery & Servicing Plans, Construction Logistics Plans and transport chapters of Environmental Statements;
- Analysis of survey information, data and transport networks;
- Developing access, parking, servicing and street design solutions and identifying mitigation strategies;
- Liaising with clients and other professionals including architects and town planners.
- Supporting bidding and business development activity.
Desired Skills and Abilities: