Salary: Between £27.5K and £35K depending on the individual candidate's experience.
A Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are looking for an infrastructure Engineer to join their successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers to deal with an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the team.
They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to work on the design of various
infrastructure projects. This role predominantly covers the north of England, centred on Leeds,
but will occasionally include sites across the UK.
The position is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of
highway and drainage schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments.
Experience in road (Section 38 & 278) and drainage (Section 104) design is required and a
working knowledge of Micro drainage, PDS, Civils 3D and AutoCAD would be an advantage.
The suitable candidate will possess:
- A recognised degree, or other academic qualification (certificate/diploma) in engineering along, with an additional period of experience.
- A desire to progress their career by gaining a professional qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards.
- Excellent time and management skills.
- A full UK Driving Licence
In return this company offers the following benefits:
- 26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. in addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days additional leave.
- Flexible working with up to 2 days per week working from home.
- Early Friday finish — 15:45hrs.
- Free onsite parking.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Chartered Professional fees paid.
- Enrolment under the "Simply Health’ benefit scheme after 6 months service.
- Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme.
- Social activities.
- Annual Bonus Scheme.