Are you an experienced Graduate Civil Engineer, on the lookout for a company to mentor and coach you towards Chartered status at the earliest opportunity?
Graduate Civil Engineer
This consultancy are a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering business, that has been organically growing as an owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for the Best UK Consultancy.
Due to their ongoing success, they have a great opportunity for an Experienced Graduate Civil Engineer to accompany their team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare design calculations and drawings under the supervision of a Senior Engineer.
- Support Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design from commencement to completion.
- Use Highways Act, Water Industry Act, Land Drainage Act, Now Roads and Street works Act, and other statutory Instruments effectively.
- Work towards your Chartership with the support of your mentor and colleagues regularly and systematically.
- Efficient in AutoCAD 2D Drafting, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, Flow / Micro-drainage or similar hydraulic design software, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software.
- BSc/B.Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course.