Transport Planner up to Senior level
Salary : £35,000 - £45,000 - Depends On Experience
This transport planning and infrastructure engineering consultancy which consists of 20 people and 10 transport planners are looking for an experienced transport planner with 1 years post graduate experience all the way to senior level.
They are looking for someone with development planning, ideally with access design skills and tracking etc.
This consultancy had over 600 projects last year and have clients such as Aldi, McDonalds, B&M, lots of housebuilders and developers.
Transport Planner Benefits:
Transport Planner Requirements:
- Hybrid working arrangements permitted
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical
- 2 x death benefit
- Someone with a degree in transport engineering, civil engineering or geography
- Someone with 1 years plus relevant UK experience
- Be able to prepare a transport assessment / travel plan with input from senior staff
- Experienced in the use of trip generate programs, and junction capacity analysis programs such as PICADY, ARCADY, LINSIG
- Have some experience in the use of AutoCAD to prepare and review highway proposals, and also undertake vehicle swept path tracking