Do you want to work for a dynamic multi-disciplined consultancy, then apply here now!!
Principal Civil Engineer
Salary up to £55k (DOE)
A well respected civil engineering company is looking for a versatile ICE Chartered Principal Civil Engineer with 8+ years of UK design experience to join their London offices.
The company is offering someone a diverse range of independent civil led projects to work on and also work in close conjunction with their structural team.
The portfolio of work includes private residential, new build housing estate developments, education and urban regeneration.
Other benefits are a flexible working policy, 28 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), a strong social network of activities and a real chance to develop and progress at the Practice.
- Assist with the running of one of the Civil Engineering Teams.
- Design and manage their own projects.
- Have a broad understanding of other projects within the team and be able to offer advice and support to the Engineers and Technicians in relation to them.
- Attend Client and Design team meetings with minimum supervision.
- Assist with the development of less experienced members within the team.
- Flood risk assessments
- Detailed design of SUDS & drainage
- S106 applications
- Build over agreements
- S278 work
- The candidate should also be conversant with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and Windes software packages.