Are you looking for a new challenge with a dynamic company, then why not work for a London based civil engineering consultancy!
Up to £35 (DOE)
A dynamic civil engineering consultancy with a great reputation is looking for a civil engineer to join their team in London. This is an opportunity for the civil engineer to take ownership of their own projects and work independently whilst still being able to manage and coordinate the different disciplines involved in the design of their projects.
The company offers other benefits such as private medical insurance, income protection and a bonus!
The civil engineer will be joining a team of three consisting of a senior and graduate engineer and a technician. The bulk of the works is the drainage design of the commercial and residential developments that are valued on average from £100k-£1m.
- A civil engineer with graduate + 3(at least) but preferably 4 years’ experience in below drainage design and flood risk.
- The prospective candidate must have experience dealing with Water Authorities (such as Thames Water, Anglian Water and be familiar and experienced with the S104, S106, S185 and build over application processes.
- Similarly, they must have experience in writing Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies, and have experience liaising with approval bodies such as the Environment Agency. Any other civils related experience such as highway design (S278, S38) would be very valuable.
- The candidate must be an experienced AutoCAD and Micro Drainage (Source Control and Network Modules).
- The civil engineer will be degree qualified but can have a HND/HNC in civil engineering.
If you are an interested Civil Engineer then please contact me, Vincent Murie, a specialist civil engineering consultant on 0207 932 2800 or email me your CV to email@example.com