Salary: up to £35k(DOE)
A well respected dynamic consultancy with offices in Bristol, Cambridge, Manchester, Oxford, London and Welwyn Garden City, providing transport planning, traffic engineering and highway design advice to our private and public sector clients are looking for a transport planner to join their team.
As the transport planner you will be joining the growing Highways & Transport team to contribute to the design of transport planning, transport strategies or road safety audits, among others. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award winning practice focused on innovation and client delivery.
Transport planner requirements
- Private sector experience
- Travel Planning
- Drafting of Transport Assessments and Statements
- Road collision data analysis
- Junction capacity analysis (Junctions 9 & LinSig)
- Basic understanding of highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical alignment)
- Competent in using TRICS database
- Competent in using AutoCAD.
- Experience in using Census Data to understand and analyse existing travel patterns
- Parking layouts
- The wider planning system.
- Junction 9