Are you looking to work for a company that will invest in you like no other, then why not work for this industry leader in engineering consultancy!!
Graduate Civil Engineer
Salary : up to £30k (DOE)
An exciting permanent opportunity to join an industry leading consultancy working within a highly experienced Civil Engineering Team on a variety of projects.
Perks and benefits:
- Working from home policy and even after regulations ease up more there will be flexible working.
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- They are a ‘Investor in People’ certified employer
- 2-3 years post graduate experience as a civil engineer.
- Candidates must have experience in residential and/or education backgrounds with aspirations to become chartered.
- This role would be to work across all phases of design from feasibility to detailed design, on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments.
- Candidates should be versed; or wish to advance in adoptable highways and drainage designs, flood risk assessment, ground modelling and sustainable civil engineering strategies.