Are you looking to work for a company that will invest in you like no other, then why not work for this industry leader in engineering consultancy!!
Civil Cad Technician
Salary : up to £30k (DOE)
An award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice that has provided leading edge services in civil, structural, infrastructure and water disciplines for more than 30 years is looking for a Civil 3D Technician to join their team on a number of infrastructure schemes in London.
As the civil cad technician you will be producing 2D and 3D drawings on a diverse range of projects.
Perks and benefits:
- Working from home policy and even after regulations ease up more there will be flexible working.
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- They are a ‘Investor in People’ certified employer
- The right candidate must have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial or Leisure markets.
- Highly proficient use of Autocad is essential, with an understanding of Civil Engineering design packages such as Civils 3D and MicroDrainage will be advantageous.
- Have a good understanding of drainage design methods and be able to demonstrate design experience in the civils sector.
- Supporting the team in achieving project demands and deadlines, assist engineers producing reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports.
- Good communications and organisational skills are essential. Ability to work well in a team and build relationships with colleagues and clients.