Project Civil Engineer
Salary: up to £40k(DOE)
A leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas are looking for a Project Civil Engineer to join their team.
The project engineer will be producing flood risk and drainage designs on highways associated with multi-disciplined projects such as schools, colleges, housing units (70-200 housing units).
- 3-4 years’ experience in highways and drainage works in UK;
- Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software;
- Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments);
- Competent in using AutoCAD and Auto track for general civil engineering and building projects; preferably using Civil 3D
- Experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage and successful adoption under section 38/278, section 104.
- Knowledge of and design capability for SuDS systems;
- Knowledge of Civil 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies;
- Applicants should have an MEng (or equivalent) Civil Engineering Degree.
- Be working towards Chartership with a relevant professional body.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that will offer you the ability to take on all design aspects for your own projects and liaise with clients on a day to day basis.