Principle/Senior Civil Engineer
Salary up to: £50k(DOE)
Due to a healthy forward workload, this consultancy are currently looking to appoint a Principle /Senior civil engineer to join their Kent office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects in the South of England spanning residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
You will be joining a team of 12 within the civils team and be part of an ever growing business as they look to increase their civils presence in the South of England.
Principle/Senior Civil Engineer responsibilities:
- Leading projects in the office from small to large.
- Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE).
- Varied experience in the use of: Sewers for adoption, Seventh Edition; SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils 3D design.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.