Senior Civil Engineer
Salary up to: 45k(DOE)
This multi-disciplined consultancy provides multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy services for both private and public sector projects including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, education and healthcare. They operate on a national basis with offices in Brighton and Leicester.
They are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their busy infrastructure team based out of their Leicestershire office. The main focus of their infrastructure team are projects in highways, drainage, flood risk and residential development, but also supporting their other disciplines to deliver a wide variety of technical projects.
So, if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to expand your capabilities and develop your skills, knowledge and experience, then this could be the perfect move for you!
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver infrastructure scheme designs;
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed;
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed;
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilities;
- Residential and commercial external works design;
- Earthworks design and cut/fill assessments; and
- The line management, mentoring and supervision of a sub-team.
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent;
- Incorporated or Chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- Have the ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals;
- Competence in infrastructure design software such as XPSite3D, Autodesk Civils3D + Vehicle Swept Path, Causeway PDS and Micro Drainage is desirable;
- Expert in infrastructure scheme designs;