Salary: £45k (DOE)
A housebuilder with an inhouse engineering team are looking for a civil engineer to join their engineering team in Caterham which consists of 12 people.
The office has 40 odd people and the company as a group has over 250 people.
- Hybrid working 1-2 days a week.
- Fully expensed company car or allowance.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life Assurance (8 times salary if in pension scheme).
- Good work/life balance.
- They support their people at every stage of their careers and offer a fully accredited training scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers to provide opportunities for their Engineers to achieve their professional qualifications.
The successful civil engineer will play a key role in the design of the businesses developments as well as having a chance to get involved in the multi-disciplinary aspects of the development process.
You will be reporting to the technical director and the role will offer you an amazing opportunity to apply your skills and experience in a fast-paced, delivery focused environment whilst making a positive contribution to the communities in which they work through sustainable infrastructure designs.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree in Engineering.
- This role requires proven experience in highway and drainage design as well as the Section 38, Section 278 and Section 104 approval processes.
- Achieved or working towards Chartered or Incorporated status.
- Excellent IT skills including AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage.
- Analytical mind and methodical approach to problem solving.