Senior or Principle Civil Engineer
Location: Virtual or Liverpool
A growing civil and structural engineering design consultancy with an established client base and a strong portfolio of projects across the UK are seeking a Senior or Associate level Civil Engineer to join their team either working remotely (from home) or working in their Liverpool Office. The position is open to applicants based anywhere in the UK.
The benefits of the position include:
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Employer pension contributions.
- Health insurance.
- Discretionary company profit share scheme.
They are looking for an ambitious and motivated Engineer who will be responsible for a wide range of civil engineering design and management activities on their projects.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Leading the design of below ground drainage and external works design associated with their current portfolio of projects.
- Liaison with external project team members and management of projects.
- Production of below ground drainage design.
- Production of external works design.
- Production of cut/fill analysis.
- Preparation of flood risk assessments.
- Preparing highways design/details associated with S278 works.
- Leading/training junior team members.
- Assisting with business development associated with Civil Engineering projects.
The requirements of the role are:
- 5+ years of civil engineering design experience.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High levels of motivation and an appetite for new challenges.
- Experienced using AutoCAD, Microdrainage, Civil 3D or PDS.