A multi-disciplined consultancy are on the lookout for a Transport Technician to join their transportation team in London.
The Technician will provide support to Project Team leader/members and have a number of key responsibilities such as:
- Undertaking and completing delegated tasks as assigned by Project Team members to a good professional standard and within required timescales
- Advising the Project Team leader when problems arise or when timescales are in jeopardy.
- Production of plans and drawings using AutoCAD
- Acquisition and organisation of data (e.g. quotations, planning documents, drawings, surveys, PIA data, etc.)
- Production of charts, tables and diagrams on both Microsoft Word and Excel
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Conflict Checks, setting up new jobs and liaising with finance team.
Working knowledge of:
- AutoCAD (including Autotrack)
- Microsoft Office and Excel
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Pro
- ARCADY and PICADY