**Associate/Principle Civil Engineer Opportunity with a fantastic multi-disciplined consultancy!**
Associate/Principle Civil Engineer
This multi-disciplined consultancy which have over 125 staff over 7 offices in the UK, provides a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers.
This role is within a dynamic and skilled civils team to support and grow an established business unit, working directly with the Office Head.
- Annual Leave-23 days per annum (3 days are to be kept to cover the Christmas/New Year office closure).
- Increasing to 24 days per annum from January 2016 (keeping 3 or 4 days for Christmas week).
- Option to buy / sell 3 additional annual leave days per annum.
- Employees are entitled to an additional 2 days holiday on completion of 5 years’ service and a further 1 day’s holidays on completion of 10 years’ service.
- Working Hours Core working hours are from 9.30am to 4.30pm. Therefore you may choose to start at 8am and leave at 4.30pm or start at 9.30am and leave at 6pm.
- Lunch can be taken between 12.30pm and 2pm.
- You can take a 30 minute lunch break instead of 1 hour so you can leave earlier.
- Flexibility is conditional upon you working 37.5 hours each week and being in attendance 5 days per week.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Cash Plan.
- Dental, optical and wider therapy cover.
- Staff Discounts Online discounts relating to; electronics, travel, fashion, utility bills, groceries and many more.
- The role involves leading and managing the Civil Engineering aspects of Appraisal, Planning and Detail Design of projects for housing, commercial and industrial developments.
- This is a career position in a company committed to staff development.
Education and experience required:
- Ideally you will be chartered or nearing chartership and will be encouraged to continue your professional development, attending in-house and external training courses, seminars and institution events.
- Relevant experience and qualifications or equivalent in Civil Engineering Consultancy working to UK standards.
- Working experience of FRAs, Suds and Pre-Planning Advice.
- Working experience of drainage and highway design and detailing to S38, S278 and S104 agreements.
- Working experience of MicroDrainage & WinDES.
- Use of AutoCAD/Autodesk Civil 3D preferred but not essential.