Principal Civil Engineer
Salary : £55k(DOE)
A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employ approximately 500 staff. At the heart of their business lies a group of outstanding people. Working together with clients, they deliver solutions to challenging problems in Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure & Energy and Property & Development.
Benefits on offer:
- Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
- Critical Illness cover.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy given as 3 times annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Loans.
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
They are currently working on a number of interesting and exciting projects ranging in type and size from £500k to £90m in construction value. These projects are across many different sectors of development but currently mainly residential and energy. They range from small affordable housing sites to Major windfarms and infrastructure schemes.
Depending on your level of experience, you will be responsible for project managing your own schemes and project team, preparing high level analysis and design and detailed designs as required. Assisting and advising more junior members of staff throughout the whole team, report writing, liaising and dealing with other members of the Design team on projects. Ideally, you will be keen to progress in your career and be willing to get involved in a degree of business development, networking and client facing. The Engineer:
The successful civil engineer will ideally have a Civil Engineering degree and experience in the design of roads, drainage and earthworks design for a variety of sectors and project sizes. Hands-on CAD experience of 3D design using Civil 3D, PDS and/or Microdrainage would be a distinct advantage.