Senior Highways Engineer
This international multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Senior Highways Engineer to join their design team in Cambridge to work on a wide range of projects.
Benefits on offer:
- "Total Reward Package." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs.
- In addition you will enjoy benefits such as : partner discounts, leadership training, professional, accreditations, and career planning for any stage of your career.
- The highways engineer will be designing a wide variety of highway projects at all stages of the project lifecycle from concept to in-use maintenance on the local and strategic highway network.
- They are seeking candidates with experience in the design of new highways as well as those who are experienced in the design of maintenance schemes on the trunk road and motorway network.
- BEng or Meng in Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status (or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills and experience).
- Experience of designing highway engineering solutions that are; ready for construction, embrace innovation and offer appropriate solutions to achieve project objectives within programme and budget constraints.
- Proven capability and experience in geometric design of links and all types of junctions with experience in highway drainage design including flood storage and environmental constraints.
- The ability to work within a BIM2 environment with an understanding of proprietary, industry standard design software.
- Experience of designing highway engineering solutions in accordance with the DMRB that are ready for construction.
- A full UK driving license would be an advantage.