Are you looking to take control of your career and be the face of an up and coming civil and structural engineering consultancy, then apply now!
Civil Design Engineer
A fast growing civil and structural engineering consultancy are looking to bring on an ambitious civil design engineer looking for a new challenge.
The company has 20 people in the London office , where you will be joining the civils team that consists of an associate civil engineer and civil cad technicians to help support and grow you to become chartered.
The civils team work with private and public clients in the commercial and residential space where they produce the drainage and highway designs for their clients. The projects you will be working on vary from 15-20 million pound schemes where you will be working on a variety of them at the same time.
As the civil design engineer you have the opportunity to forge your career and be the face of the business in the future!
Benefits of the role/company:
- Annual company trip.
- Company cycle scheme.
- Hybrid working arrangement, 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
- Support chartership.
- Vibrant work environment.
- Fast career progression.
Requirements for the role
- They are looking for a civil design engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Below Ground Drainage design using Micro drainage.
- Flood Risk Assessments.
- SUDS Strategies.
- Highways design/ Section 278.
- Drainage technical approvals.
- Pavement design.