Civil Design Engineer
Salary: £40k (Depends on Experience)
This multidisciplined consultancy are looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their civils team in Chester/Manchester.
As the civil design engineer you will be contributing to the delivery of some major warehouse logistics developments across the UK together with a number of prestigious retirement villages.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts and high profile private and public-sector clients and collaborators.
There are about 30 people in the Chester office with 9 people on the civils side (4 civils technicians) and the rest are engineers.
Some of the benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme (4% company contribution, 5% employee contribution).
- Company Private Healthcare Scheme (following completion of successful probation.
- Company Car Lease Scheme (following completion of successful probation).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Choice to work out of their Chester or Manchester office.
- Engineering design and analysis.
- Contributing to high quality written reports on a range of projects.
- Preparation, presentation and self-checking of technical data and drawings.
- Briefing Technicians and Graduates in the production of drawings and models.
- Attending site and project team meetings under the director of a Senior Engineer/Associate.
- Contributing to writing bids and fee proposals.
- Actively working towards Incorporated or Chartered Status.
- Participation in and presentation at Lunch and Learns and other CPD opportunities.
Requirements/Qualification for the role:
- A degree in Civil/ Structural engineering.
- Efficient in Autodesk Civils 3D or Drainage Design
- Typically, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant design office experience.