Flood Risk Engineer
Salary : £30k-£37k (Depends On Experience)
A well respected multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a flood risk engineer who has 1-4 years’ experience in flood risk design to join their flood risk team, reporting to the Principle Flood Risk Engineer.
The flood risk team/division is looking to grow rapidly! As the flood risk engineer you could be the face of the flood risk division/team of the business in the future.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects in the South of England spanning residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- Flood Risk Design experience, producing FRAS, reports.
- Knowledge of planning system in UK, in particularly in England(NPPF & SUDS manual).
- Qualification: BEng in civil engineering, or earth science/geography background.
- GIS software (e.g. ArcGIS/QGIS) and/or AutCAD, MicroDrainage.
- Surface water drainage design (planning stage/up to RIBA 3).
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS).
Beneficial Skills (not required but would be useful)