Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK, then apply now!
Principal Highways Engineer/Design Manager
Salary : £55k-£60k
This international multi-disciplined consultancy are on the lookout for a Principal Highways Engineer/Design Manager to join a team of 25 in their Highways London office.
This company has 1100 people across the business globally and has doubled in size in the last 6 years with a turnover of over 100 million pounds!
- Their network of offices are appealing, friendly and comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport.
- What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer in addition to.
- Company car or cash allowance.
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan.
- Life assurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave.
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc).
- Family friendly policies.
- Employee assistance.
- Professional development.
Background of the candidate
- The role is suited for a self-driven experienced professional, excited to participate in growing highways sector, where he/she will have a unique opportunity influencing the sector and shaping its future whilst growing in the business. The candidate will work closely with the sector director and the senior management team to support in achieving their business plan, engage with existing and new clients from enquiry to tender and delivery, manage project delivery, and work together with the senior management team to help in growing their clients base and project portfolio.
- As a Principal Engineer in their growing UK Highways Sector, you are expected to have a strong track record on highway projects working with contractors and/or end clients on large highway schemes.
- You will be a Chartered Engineer with experience of managing medium-size projects or managing delivery of design packages on large projects.