Do you want to join and work with the largest privately owned multidiscipline engineering consultancy in the UK, then apply now!!!?
Principal Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
A privately owned multidiscipline engineering consultancy that is UK based is looking for a Principal Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their civils team in Hemel Hempstead.
This engineering consultancy have over 3000 people strong worldwide and turns over £300 million plus as of 2021. This large consultancy provides many disciplines to their clients such as highways, drainage, structures, utilities, flood risk and transport assessments to commercial and residential development projects both at the pre and post planning phase.
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care.
- Regular training and career development.
Principal Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Associate Director/Director.
- As a principal designer; manage, lead and deliver designs on designated projects utilising members of the design team, on time and on budget.
- Prepare infrastructure drawings and design using AutoCAD and other proprietary design software.
- Undertake negotiations with Local and Drainage Authority Engineers on design for adoptable works (Section 104, Section 38 and Section 278).
Principal Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer requirements:
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, PDS for highway design and ground modelling.
- Working knowledge of WinDes to design and model new drainage systems including sustainable drainage.
- Working knowledge of Sewers for Adoption 6th/7th Edition.
- Working knowledge of CIRIA SuDS Manual.
- Experience in the production and preparation of Flood Risk Assessments desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D desirable but not essential.
- Experienced in the design of roads, sewers and plot areas on residential developments.
- Working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- Chartered or Incorporated member of the Institution of Civil Engineers preferable but not essential.
- Experienced in the design of roads and sewers.
- Experienced in the design of residential developments.