Civil Design Engineer
Salary: £36k (Depends On Experience as this company are looking for engineers at the mid and senior level)
A multi-disciplined consultancy that have been around for over 30 years are looking for a civil engineer to join their office of 18 in their North Leeds office.
As the civil engineer you will be joining 4 engineers in the civils team with all the IT and civil engineering software on offer. The projects you will be working on vary from residential, commercial to even industrial working with house developers, local authorities to architectural clients.
Civil Engineer role:
- The civil engineer will liaise with clients to achieve their business goals by offering your technical expertise.
- Providing support to Project Managers and Team Leaders by providing your technical expertise in all aspects of civil engineering on construction projects such as: drainage including SuDS, cut and fill, pavement design, external levels, flood risk assessments and knowledge of highway design elements (Section 38/104 and 278 Agreements) ensuring that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet both the clients expectations.
Civil Engineer requirements:
- The civil engineer will have an in-depth understanding of design in both public and private roads, working with local highway authorities, developers and construction consultants.
- Leading edge technology plays a key role in our work i.e. Civil 3D, Microdrainage, Windes.
- The successful applicant will be required to progress various section agreements in accordance with the Highways Act & Water Industry Act, including but not limited to; S38, S278, S184, S50, S104, S98, S102, S115.