Static Water Treatment Engineer
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £30,000 - £34,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Lots of overtime
The position is for a Water Treatment Engineer to work on a Large Static Site in Hammersmith.
They are looking for somebody to take ownership of the water hygiene on this site.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
- Water Temperatures with an understanding of what the parameters should be in healthcare / non-healthcare properties
- Clean & Disinfection of Domestic hot and cold-water systems
- Shower Descaling
- Water Sampling
- Conducting analysis of water from cooling systems / boilers as well as swimming pools/hot tubs.
- Mains injection disinfections
- Cold Water Storage Cistern Inspections
- Other miscellaneous tasks related to water hygiene
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO.UK
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- Have 2 offices, Colchester & Liverpool Street
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
- Clients include: Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
- They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
- 14 Engineers on their books as it stands.