My client are a mechanical and electrical engineering company who have been operating for over 70 years across London, provide engineering solutions within the commercial, high end residential and retail sectors.
THE JOB - Mobile Water Treatment Risk Assessor/Water Hygiene engineer Location:
- Offices based in Liverpool Street.
- Employ over 100 staff
- Contracts with Property developers, real estate companies and high end residential.
- Cover the full M&E scope from installation to service, maintenance and breakdown.
Mobile London & South East Reports to:
Water Treatment Manager
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 4.30pm Overall purpose of job:
- To Undertake site risk assessment surveys of domestic water services in accordance with ACOP L8, BS 8580-1:2019 and HSG274 Parts 2 & 3 requirements.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Technical Memorandums HTM04-01/ HTM 01-05 is beneficial but not essential.
- Complete basic schematic drawings of water systems.
- Collating and producing accurate written document for clients.
- Provide assistance/fault finding to engineers if required.
- Complete PPM works are carried out to L8 HSG274, SFG20 and HVAC standards.
- Auditing sites and updating of site logbooks.
- Reporting to Management on site issues.
- Assist others in service, install, commission and maintain Cooling Tower and associated equipment.
- Assist others in Tank Repairs and Chlorination’s
- Assist others in Swimming pool plant/equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Some basic plumbing & electrical skills beneficial but not essential.
SALARY & PACKAGE £28,000 to £32,000 Depending on experience
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Systematic and logical sequence of works.
- Pick up on remedial works.
- Ensure log books on site up to date.
- Carry out logbook audits & site surveys
- To ensure COSHH records are on site and up to date.
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works.
Company Van & Fuel Card
Permanent contract of 40 hours per week
Up to 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ongoing career progression within an expanding business
Overtime Paid at x1.5 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
System knowledge & experience including L8 HSG274 & other relevant industry documents
City & Guild in Risk Assessments & Water Treatment or Similar
Higher diploma in mechanical engineering (preferable)
Good communication skills
Full Driving Licence PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK