Commercial Heating Engineer/Wet Worker
We are a well established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Repair and Maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.
We currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for Commercial Wet Worker to join the team, to cover South London.
Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures (Radiators, cylinders etc) associated with district heating systems, water distribution, in residential properties and tests heating systems for leaks and other problems. Analyses problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair. Chooses materials based on budget, location, and intended use. Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken. Performs inspections of heating systems to identify and replace worn parts.
To carry out general heating / hot water repairs within occupied premises in the London Borough of Southwark, completing day to day responsive and planned repairs including the following:
- Small works and service program of the Commercial Service Department.
- Isolating and Capping Radiators / Valves when found to be Leaking
- Replacing / Installing radiators and ancillary pipework when required
- Replacing / Installing 2 & 3 port control valves, Immersions and wiring the controls accordingly
- Replacing / Installing Cylinders, thermal stores, and tanks and ancillary equipment
- Repair to hot water systems including but not limited to replacement of immersions heaters, two port tap stats etc.
- Upgrading or repairing heating and hot water services.
- Replacing / repairing pipework, Tap stats, Isolation Valves and any Mechanical plant where required.
- Exceeding client & company service delivery expectations for the entire service visit
- Completion and maintenance of site logs both written and electronic
- Site ownership and good housekeeping throughout
- Continuous improvement and innovative delivery
- Client / resident communication
- Contract schedule of rates and application, price and time awareness
2) Responsive Callouts associated with heating / hot water systems comprising: -
1st time response and fix to system failure to replace defective parts to achieve Key Performance Indicators
3) Available for Emergency callout based on rota system as well as maintaining engineers on the callout roster. SALARY & PACKAGE Salary:
Van & Fuel CardHolidays:
33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)Call out Rota:
Approximately 1 week in 8 Overtime rate:
Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £100Client Offices :
Manufacturers training PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHAMN @ RGB .CO .UK