Security BDM – London - £45,000
My Client is currently in search of an experienced Security business development manager with Account management experience to join their growing company and head up the development and growth of the Security division.
70% Business development
30% Account management
The business development manager / Security sales director will be carrying out the following duties :
- Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and grow the Security division through winning new work
- Complete tender return documents (with costings for suppliers )
- Ideally experienced in Security tenders, ranging from £15,000.00 to £100,0000.00
- Strong understanding of Security systems
- Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
- Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market.
- Full sales cycle from pre invitation to tender, manage the bid through to account management.
- Develop existing clients and grow net spend
This is an exciting opportunity for BDM to join a business that is looking to double its turnover and offer a clear progression route. To apply you must have :
- A proven track record within a Security company.
- Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
- Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Commission Scheme – Uncapped
- company car or car allowance
- phone & laptop
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Office: 020 7932 2800