Security Quantity Surveyor - £50,000
I Am Currently Representing A FM Company Who Have Been Established For Over 30 Years Specialising In Facility Management And Project Works, This Company Employs 10 Engineers Across The Fire & Security Division And Covering The Heart Of London.
With A Friendly, Family, Hardworking Ethos And Internal Culture, This Company Has A Low Turnover Of Staff Which Is Testament To Their Employee Commitment.
About The Role
You Will Be Working Directly With The Senior Contract Manager On Their Council Contracts Around London And The Home Counties.
You Will Be Looking After Sites Across Central London, working on projects valuing up to 2M.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Company Car
- 21 Days Holidays & Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 42.5 Hour Week
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Carrying out site surveys
- Recommendations on health and safety regulations
- Attending site meetings to discuss new developments on projects
- Liaise between the companies directors, project managers, and the client
- Run cost analyses of the various types of work as a forerunner to tender preparation
- Carrying out QS work to undertake invoicing
- Dealt with Complaints
- Quotations And Remedials
Skills And Behaviours:
- Strong Understanding Of Access Controls, Door Entry, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Gates & Barriers
- A Dynamic And Proactive Mind-Set With Strong Leadership Capabilities
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Oral And Written
- Commercially Astute, Able To Anticipate Issues That May Affect Costs And Address Them Proactively
- Good Computer Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Professionalism, Commercial Astuteness And Integrity
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Zsaeed @Rgb.Co.Uk