Fire Engineer Consultant – London
We are currently representing a growing fire consultancy with 4 offices across the UK who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate fire engineer to join there London office.
Candidates should have experience providing fire safety advice and reports, candidates must also be effective communicators and be capable of representing the company at project level with clients. Ideally you will also have experience writing technical reports including fire risks assessments.
Knowledge and upholding relevant legislations, guidance and practice of judgement and risk assessments are a must. This role requires the candidate to be proactive and be able to manage your workload in a affective manner towards deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a fire engineer
- Hold a fire safety qualification
- Your work will involve all aspects of fire engineering and consultancy services
- Working on a diverse portfolio delivering NSI gold standard and BAFE SP205 Service
- Fire strategies and CFD modelling, evacuation modelling, and fire safety and risk assessments
- support the work of fire protection engineers in your team
- Carrying out research and testing
- Technical reviews
- Drafting fire safety policies
On offer is a range of benefits to support individuals professional development and enhance their personal well-being with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience
- Bonus Schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Company pension
- Company life insurance
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Zsaeed @Rgb.Co.Uk