Fire & Security Scheduler – Aylesbury - £28,000
We are representing a fire specialist company who are seeking a fire & security scheduler.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £25,000 - £28,000
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Parking On Site
- Annual Salary reviews
- 1st point of contact in regards to planning and completion of pre-planned maintenance & scheduled tasks.
- Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload & requests
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Ensure engineer’s resource planner is up-to-date at all times ensuring accurate & correct information is detailed.
- First point of contact for technicians regarding scheduling queries
- Effectively plan works, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met, escalating high risk items in line with guidance documents.
- Manage the delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance in accordance within Concept schedules to contractual/legislative/statutory timescales
- To confidently manage the scheduling of all mechanical and electrical services and associated equipment.
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets.
- To accurately record all job related information on the Concept system.
- To ensure that the engineer days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or technicians promptly.
- Raising ad hoc tasks on concept when required
- Liaising with technicians via phone & email.
- Maintaining company gas analyser register and organising calibration when appropriate.
- Organising holiday/sickness cover for technicians
- Allocating technicians to cover call outs, based on their skills and location.
- Managing and issuing technicians out of hours call out rota.
- Organising out of hours overtime for technicians
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently, and to work supportively within a team.
- Submitting weekly accurate timesheets
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Zsaeed @Rgb.Co.Uk