Graduate Project Manager – Chelmsford - £26,000
We are representing a fire & security specialist business, who provide a wide range of life safety solutions, they are committed to delivering innovative and reliable fire & security services to their clients. As a Junior Security Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in our mission to enhance fire safety and protect communities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Junior Security Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for security systems and project management, assisting in the planning, execution, and successful completion of security systems. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to critical safety projects while developing your project management skills.
- £20,000 - £26,000
- 25 days holidays
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Half price gym membership
- Qualifications & Training
- Project Planning: Collaborate with project managers to create detailed project plans, including scope, schedule, and budget for security projects.
- Project Management: Managing projects between £3,000 – £250,000.
- Documentation: Maintain project documentation, including contracts, permits, drawings, and change orders. Ensure all project-related information is organized and up to date.
- Resource Management: Coordinate with technicians, subcontractors, and suppliers to allocate resources effectively and ensure projects are adequately staffed and equipped.
- Installation Oversight: Oversee the installation of fire alarm systems, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. Troubleshoot and resolve any installation issues that arise.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct regular quality inspections to ensure the proper functioning of fire alarm systems and adherence to design specifications.
- Client Communication: Maintain clear and proactive communication with clients, addressing their questions and concerns promptly. Provide project updates and progress reports as needed.
- Account Management: carrying out quotes and surveys.
- Budget Management: Monitor project budgets, track expenses, and report variances. Assist in controlling project costs and ensuring projects are completed within budget constraints.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and issues during project execution and develop mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions and delays.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure all fire alarm projects adhere to local and national fire codes and regulations. Secure necessary permits and approvals as required.
- Safety: Prioritize safety on all projects, enforcing safety protocols, and conducting safety audits to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong interest in security systems and life safety.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Basic understanding of project management principles.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Zsaeed @Rgb.Co.Uk