Mobile Commercial Plumber - London - £34,000
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and residential clients. Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a domestic plumbing engineer to join their growing team.
The plumbers main duties will be small project and install works as well as planned and reactive maintenance on domestic properties in London and surrounding area.
Salary and package:
Carrying out the following work:
- Van, fuel card,
- mobile phone, iPad and PPE
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1:6 call out - £100 standby, min 3 hours, paid double time
- Overtime paid at double time
Working hours and requirements
- General plumbing bleeding radiators, cylinders,
- Reactive, Servicing and repairs
- small pipework
- replacing taps and sinks
- Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
- 75% commercial – 25% domestic
Please contact Zan Saeed on 020 932 2800 / Zsaeed @rgb.co.uk
- Candidate must live within the M25
- Must have a driving licence
- Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3