B2B Community Manager required for Cutting Edge Hi-Tech Security firm
The community manager is a new and essential role within this very successful SME. Reporting directly to the MD, you will take responsibility for executing strategy, managing and engaging with the Electronic Security Industry online community in a way that builds their company profile, generates awareness, enhances their reputation and in turn drives interest, enquiries and sales.
The Community Manager sits within a select management team who influence and manage all aspects of the business being responsible for contributing to and carrying out the Company’s strategy. Your role in the team will be managing and maintaining social channels as well as website, sales documentation, press, exhibitions and customer care.The Opportunity
To join a young well-established management team in an ambitious and innovative SME, with an enviable reputation in the CCTV and Access Control management of over 30% of UK Shopping Centres, also large National Companies and both Government and Education accounts.Daily activities
• Working as part of the team generating new ideas for social content and building a social program from the ground up
• Generate ‘case studies’ combining client and company content
• Once agreed with the MD, autonomy for planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring content is regular, relevant and engaging
• Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms and website
• Channel management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube profiles as well as developing new avenues for propagation
• Monthly reporting to MD, team meeting attendance and contribution
• Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy, performance against agreed KPIs and benchmarks.
• Managing any low-level paid media activityExperience required
• Great opportunity for junior designer – you may well feel stuck in your current position and feel it’s your time
• The ideal community manager will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages.
• Must have and be able to demonstrate a cutting-edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging communities are leveraged
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
• Driving is a must
• Feel comfortable in all aspects of team life, engaging, influential, participator not a commentator
• This is a self-determined role so results, time management and attitude are key