AC Engineer – London
I am currently representing a excellent building services company who are currently in search of a mobile AC engineer to join a growing team within their London division.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up to £38,000
- No call out
- Overtime paid at x1.4 – loads of it.
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- Covering & the Home Counties
The AC & REFRIGERATION engineer will be carrying out, service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and installs, and attend breakdowns on a wide range of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning systems such as DX cooling systems, VRVs, VRFs, Splits and Multi generally around London but we also have contracts which may require staying away occasionally.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience on install/ Service maintenance
- Fault finding skills on REFRIGERATION, VRV, VRF, Split and multi split experience essential
- Must be able to perform Service, install, repairs and maintenance on a range of AC units
- Must have FGAS
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- 2 Offices based within the UK.
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
- They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
- 14 Engineers on their books as it stands.
If you feel you could be well suited or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk