Air Conditioning Engineer – Heathrow & Watford
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Up to £40,000 annum (Depending on experience)
• Van, Fuel Card
• Mobile phone
• OT 0 Paid at x1.5 Saturdays & x2 Sundays
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• 50 hour week – 40 hours site time – hour ew in travel
- AC Specialist Company based in Surrey.
- Their area of cover is West end of London, Surrey and surrounding areas.
- They get the majority of their work from large facilities companies and they cover predominantly Commercial Buildings.
- A new AC Engineer is required for an up and coming air conditioning company, due to expansion and continued growth to work at mainly commercial sites
- The main aim for this Mobile Air conditioning Engineer will be to maintain, repair and fault finding to air conditioning systems.
- However as we are an air conditioning & Chiller company, chiller experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Engineers are required to have significant experience & confidence on working on a large range of air conditioning units from split system up to VRV/VRF Systems, including AHU’s from various manufacturers. used in large comfort and critical cooling applications (commercial & retail).
- Service, maintenance and repairs of a wide range of air conditioning products with minimum direct supervision and within a pre-set timescale.
- Ensure work is being carried out to customer satisfaction and where appropriate identify future potential business.
- Service Engineers need to be able to give accurate technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary
- To correctly complete electronic work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay
- To ensure that the company’s technical and safety standards are maintained
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
• C&G / NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, (dependant on time served)
• Mitsubishi / Daikin Service checker (but not essential)
• F-Gas 2079 Cat 1
• Full UK driving licence
• Proven experience in similar type role (ideally minimum of 5-10 years)
• Recognised RAC Apprenticeship (with good mechanical & basic electrical competencies)
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk