Mobile Air Conditioning/ HVAC Engineer - £40k London & Home Counties
• 40 strong HVAC engineering company based in South East London
• Operating 50 years
• Clients include : Hotels, commercial blue chip and property management companies.
General duties will require our HVAC Senior Engineer to carry out PPM’s to commercial heating plant and general M &E systems. Ensuring consistent operational delivery through smart working and the efficient execution of the engineer’s day to day tasks. To liaise with the Helpdesk and Contract Manager to provide excellent service delivery to our customers.
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with customers Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal AND Team development, highlighting skill gaps and supporting team on technical matters.
• Identify any defects found and provide quotation to carry out remedial works or quotations for new installations to line manager.
• To Supervise and assist in the replacement or new installations of equipment as directed. Providing quotations where required.
• To be on hand to provide assistance on breakdowns and support engineers when required
• To Ensure the team respond promptly and within SLA to all reactive job request ensuring that the client and manager are kept up to speed with progress of the reactive works
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of 5 years’ supervisor or senior engineer experience
City AND Guilds level 2 in Air conditioning and refrigeration preferred
All overtime at 1.75
20 DAYS HOLIDAY + 8 BANK HOLS
Company Vehicle AND Fuel Card
Call out Rota 1 in 6 £100 standby