Mobile AC Engineer – 40K
I am currently representing an excellent facilities management company who are currently in need of a AC Engineer to join a growing HVAC team. They have been successfully operating for over 40 years providing a wide range of services to high end commercial clientele across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex & London.
They are looking for an Air Conditioning Mobile Engineer preferably having worked in the building services industry, with experience to perform reactive and planned maintenance work on air conditioning systems & associated building services equipment.
Duties to include:
• Planned preventative maintenance and fault finding on air conditioning systems.
• Replacement of AC component parts such as compressors, condensers & PCB boards.
• Working with HVAC & building services equipment
• An understanding of ventilation plant, pumps, pressurisation units, domestic hot & cold water systems and general building controls would be beneficial but not essential.
• Documentation & FGas registers
The area of coverage would be across their whole portfolio covering Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex & London – for London works you will be working 50% of your time within those areas.
My client works on a 37.5 hour week and are very flexible with the hours I.E allowing engineers when working in London to come in earlier to leave earlier or start later etc. The role has plenty of overtime on offer however would suit someone who likes to be home on time!
In return my client is willing to offer:
• 40K basic salary
• Van & Fuel card
• Travel pay
• Company phone & tablet – paperless system
• 25 days holiday + 8 days bank
• Company pension scheme
• Call out 1 in 4/5 – 120 pound standby – rarely are calls not very frequent – minimum of 4 hours @ overtime –D2D on weekends
• Overtime is 1.5 in week & X2 on Sundays & bank
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk