Helpdesk Administrator -Aldgate £22,000 to £28,000.00
My client is a national Building Services company who provide FM solutions to a range of commercial, critical, retail and blue chip clients.
They are now seeking a Helpdesk administrator to work within the building services department at the Aldgate Office, London. The client is happy to either take on a trainee Administrator or an administrator with experience of working in the M&E Industry
· Deal professionally with customer and supplier queries
· Co –coordinator Call-outs & maintenance bookings
· Monitor and replay promptly to the emails
· Attend weekly/monthly client meetings with contracts manager and supervisor then issuing the meeting minuets.
· Completing the monthly reports with the manager.
· Monthly invoicing
· Close down the PMS schedule with our team supervisor.
· Handyman Co-ordination – PO’s Job sheets, Invoicing materials invoicing and keeping the monthly spread sheet updated.
· Prepare quotation following Fire door inspection reports and send it to client
· Prepare quotation following inspection reports done by manager/supervisor
· Ensure that all reports are filed and scanned to the project folders and engineer’s pigeon holes ready for site distribution.
· Filing & Admin
· Scan and file all documents to the project folders
· Type reports and quotations
· Update the PMS with engineer’s report sheet, pictures and job notes.
· Use of google translate may apply due to engineer’s background
· Update client with the job outcome
· Periodic site logbook inspections.
· Site logbook distribution & control.
· Assisting with managing delivery notes
· Provide Purchase Orders to field engineers
Salary and Package
Monday – Friday – 40 Hour working week
£2/28k depending on experience
20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Training and development