I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex who are seeking a Service Coordinator experienced in scheduling works to ensure that the department delivers a seamless and comprehensive support function for Engineers, Clients, Suppliers and Directors.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients in-line with their requirements.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data including electronic planner with Service Manager.
- Deal with PPM and reactive breakdown calls in a courteous and professional manner, log information on to the system and communicate to others appropriately and efficiently.
- Follow up calls and communicate with clients to keep them informed of progress.
- Manage client portals
- Act as a direct interface between engineers and the Service Manager – help manage and co-ordinate the organisation of engineers as required.
- Organise job board – assist with labour allocation and planning of service work – and up-date as necessary.
- Log jobs on T Cards and assist with breakdown files/worksheets/closure of jobs and preparation for invoicing.
- Deal with customer enquiries & feed-back regularly.
- Be responsible for the management of portfolio of sites and renewal of contracts with Director.
- Assist in preparation of minor quotations as required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts as required from suppliers and tracking/chasing of orders.
- Assist with taking delivery of spare parts and ensuring that they are correctly marked and allocated to correct job.
- Update “server”, back-up and “drop box”.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Person Specification
- Be polite and well mannered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- You must possess strong organisation skills, common sense, initiative and the ability to work independently and prioritise your work.
- Ability to motivate the engineering team to deliver the standards required and to take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Be articulate and able to converse on different levels with different types of people.
- Have an ability to “fit in”, be flexible and strive to get things right the first time.
❖ Possess experience in an operational service office. EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS Desirable
❖ Business and / or Administration Qualifications
IT Systems Essential
❖ Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the Internet. Experience of Construction Manager or similar programmes. SALARY & PACKAGE
- £22k - £24k
- Mon to Fri, 8am -5pm
- 28 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays) – increases by 1 day per year of service (after the first years’ service).
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.