A new role has become available for a Contract Administrator to contribute to the smooth running of a prestigious client portfolio in London.
- Award winning Facilities Management Company with over 20 years’ experience and employ over 50 engineers.
- Carry out installation, service, maintenance and breakdown to M&E, Plumbing and AC to their portfolio of clients.
- They look after multi-tenanted commercial office Space within London & The Home Counties.
- Raising PO’s
- Managing jobs logged via online helpdesk.
- Liaising with the onsite engineering teams to disperse job information and ensure deadlines are met.
- Completing various administrative work, such as updating folders, scheduling works, creating quotes and populating monthly reports.
- Communicating efficiently with tenants and the client through emails and phone calls.
- Acting as a first point of contact for subcontractors and those wishing to speak with the maintenance team.
- Ordering consumable items and materials for planned works
- Helpdesk management; ensuring jobs are closed against SLA’s
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Suite programs, such as Excel.
- An impeccable telephone manner.
- A solid command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills.
- A personable yet professional manner, with a focus on great customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar Administrator role is essential. Knowledge of online helpdesk systems would be advantageous.
Salary & Package
- £30,000 - £32,000
- 24 days holiday
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
If this role is of interest please apply today with an up to date CV.