Job specification for Service Administrator/Coordinator – Surrey
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an up and coming Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning company. For the right candidate there is also scope to grow the role as the company expands.
Salary & Package:
- Answering the telephone and answering queries or transferring to the relevant person.
- Booking in works as and when requested.
- Compiling report sheets
- Sending out report sheets
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Compiling Emails and responding to emails, both company personal and company email accounts.
- Communicating with clients, sub-contractors, companies own engineers and management
- General administration duties.
- Any other Adhoc duties as required.
- Knowledge of the operating system Job Logic Web would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be given
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PDF
- Must have good clear communication and pronunciation
- Salary will be in the region of £20-30K per annum depending on experience.
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- pension scheme currently with NEST.
- Progression & scope to grow
- Your Hours of work will be 8.30am until 5pm with an hour for lunch.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk