Helpdesk Administrator -Aldgate £28,000 - £32,000.00
My client is a national Building Services company who provide FM solutions to a range of commercial, critical, retail and blue chip clients.
They are now seeking a Senior Helpdesk administrator to work within the building services department at the Aldgate Office, London.
- Deal professionally with customer and supplier queries
- Co –coordinator Call-outs & maintenance bookings
- Monitor and replay promptly to the emails
- Attend weekly/monthly client meetings with contracts manager and supervisor then issuing the meeting minuets.
- Completing the monthly reports with the manager.
- Monthly invoicing
- Close down the PMS schedule with our team supervisor.
- Handyman Co-ordination – PO’s Job sheets, Invoicing materials invoicing and keeping the monthly spread sheet updated.
- Prepare quotation following Fire door inspection reports and send it to client
- Prepare quotation following inspection reports done by manager/supervisor
- Ensure that all reports are filed and scanned to the project folders and engineer’s pigeon holes ready for site distribution.
- Filing & Admin
- Scan and file all documents to the project folders
- Type reports and quotations
- Update the PMS with engineer’s report sheet, pictures and job notes.
- Use of google translate may apply due to engineer’s background
- Update client with the job outcome
- Periodic site logbook inspections.
- Site logbook distribution & control.
- Assisting with managing delivery notes
- Provide Purchase Orders to field engineers
Computer literate – Basic Word / Excel at intermediate level
Good Customer Service Skills
Good communication skills
Helpdesk experience would be a benefit
Be motivated with a good attitude. Salary and Package
Monday – Friday – 40 Hour working week
£28,000 - £32,000.00 depending on experience
20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Training and development
If this role is of interest please reply to this email with an up to date CV.